Twelve Points that Show Christianity is True
A Handbook for Defending the Christian Faith
by Dr. Norman L. Geisler
This 200 page apologetics eBook a systematic, methodical, step-by-step defense of the Christian Faith in 12 chapters:
- Chapter 1: Truth About Reality Is Knowable 9
- Chapter 2: Opposites Cannot Both be True 13
- Chapter 3: The Theistic God Exists 21
- Chapter 4: Miracles are Possible 47
- Chapter 5: Miracles Can Be Used to Confirm a Message from God 63
- Chapter 6: The New Testament Documents are Historically Reliable 73
- Chapter 7: In The New Testament Documents Jesus Claimed to be God 116
- Chapter 8: Jesus’ Claim to be God was Confirmed by a Unique Set of Miracles 128
- Chapter 9: Jesus was Supernaturally Confirmed to be God in Human Flesh 153
- Chapter 10: Whatever Jesus affirmed IS True, Is True 182
- Chapter 11: Jesus Affirmed the Bible is the Word of God 190
- Chapter 12: The Bible is the Word of God and Anything Opposed to It is False 200
This is NOT a printed (paper) book. It is an electronic book.
This is available here only as a PDF file at this time. This is also available on Amazon.com as a .mobi ebook for Kindle.
You may also be interested in lectures on these same twelve points in DVD format for sale at International Legacy.