Available as a printed softcover book and as a kindle e-book at Amazon.
Twelve Points that Show Christianity is True: A Handbook for Defending the Christian Faith
by Dr. Norman L. Geisler
This 200 page apologetics eBook a systematic, methodical, step-by-step defense of the Christian Faith in 12 chapters:
- Chapter 1: Truth About Reality Is Knowable 9
- Chapter 2: Opposites Cannot Both be True 13
- Chapter 3: The Theistic God Exists 21
- Chapter 4: Miracles are Possible 47
- Chapter 5: Miracles Can Be Used to Confirm a Message from God 63
- Chapter 6: The New Testament Documents are Historically Reliable 73
- Chapter 7: In The New Testament Documents Jesus Claimed to be God 116
- Chapter 8: Jesus’ Claim to be God was Confirmed by a Unique Set of Miracles 128
- Chapter 9: Jesus was Supernaturally Confirmed to be God in Human Flesh 153
- Chapter 10: Whatever Jesus affirmed IS True, Is True 182
- Chapter 11: Jesus Affirmed the Bible is the Word of God 190
- Chapter 12: The Bible is the Word of God and Anything Opposed to It is False 200
This book was the culmination of over sixty years of Norm’s work in the field of classical Christian apologetics.
Additional books, videos, and instructor-led courses on Norm Geisler’s 12-point apologetics system may be available at NGIM.org. Norm’s Twelve Points book was originally published through Bastion Books in 2013 but then in 2017 or so, Norm transferred the rights to NGIM to republish it and use it as one of their official books to train budding apologists and evangelists around the world.
This book was translated into Spanish in 2018. More information about it may be found here.
This book was translated into Arabic in 2019 and may be downloaded freely from here.